Traffix SLED Attenuator
- FHWA Accepted for Shielding the Blunt End of Concrete, Steel and Water Filled Barriers
- Quick and Easy Set-Up, No Foundation Anchoring, Minimized Installation Exposure Time
- Cost Effective End Treatment for Concrete, Steel or Water Filled Barriers
- Universal Transition Quickly and Easily Attaches to a Variety of Barrier Shapes and Sizes
- SLED’s Stout Design Virtually Eliminates Vaulting
- Narrow Footprint is Ideal for Work Zones or Roads with Minimal Shoulder Spacing
- Shortest Length TL-3 Water Filled Crash Cushion, Fewer Incidental Impacts
- Containment Impact SLED Minimizes Debris Field
- Visual “Drive By” Fill Indicators Quickly Verify Water Module’s are Properly Filled
- FHWA Accepted for Use in Uni- and Bi- Directional Applications
- Internal Steel Cables Help Envelop Vehicle After an Impact, Creating a Truly “Limited Gating” System
Scorpion II® Truck Mounted
The Scorpion II TMA from TrafFix Devices is the world’s first MASH Tested, Passed, and Eligible Truck Mounted Attenuator. The Scorpion II Truck Mounted Attenuator is hydraulically powered and is ideal for stationary and mobile construction zones.
Scorpion II® TL-3 Trailer Attenuator
The Scorpion II TL-3 Trailer Attenuator from TrafFix Devices is the world’s first MASH Tested, Passed, and Eligible Trailer Attenuator. The Scorpion II Trailer Attenuator attaches to a truck and requires little to no modification of the host vehicle.